Saturday, May 10, 2008

TRUSTRUCTURE



http://content.msn.co.in/Contribute/Others/UCStory6620.htm


I have been feeling for quite some time now that the existence of a very important word can be given the status of an endangered species nowadays. Its very conceptualisation has become very difficult. It’s the “T” word, yes that much adored, loved and hoped for
TRUST . So the next question that arises is that “is trust important?” Well I would say it is as important as breathing, as indispensable as our conscience from us. People find it difficult to leave their homes for a few days to go on a holiday, friends fear that their information might not be safe with the other, a husband suspects his wife of cheating him, the wife’s scared that he might run away someday, two people in love contemplating from time to time whether they would make it to the altar. When I think of trust the perfect picture that conjures up in front of my eyes is that of a new born baby with a total surrender to its mother, a smile on its face that says “I am accepted, I am loved, I am cared for and I can trust.” Can we not expect such honesty, such faith, such confidence and trust in the natural process of progression that we call growth? Can grownups not be trustworthy to each other? I am sure they can J . We just need to keep the faith intact and am sure trust will follow. Let’s not give it a status of antiquity that can be auctioned. Let’s say to each other “ I trust you ”.

No comments: